Our services can be customized to meet specific customer needs but will always follow our Standard Operation Procedures related to patient care.
- Our services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Mobile Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Event First Aid and Stand-By Service
- Community CPR and First Aid Training
- Hospital Visits and Discharges
- Private Transfers All Levels of Service
- Special Events
- As medically necessary, AAS will provide transport to athletes, staff. Spectators with life threatening or non life threatening illnesses and/or injuries will be transported if requested.
- AAS procedure is to document a detailed report anytime contact is made with a patient.
- AAS also offers medical flight assistance, providing medical transports to and from airports/hospitals. We are contracted with several major companies such as:
- One Call Medical Transports
- Areocare Medical Transport
- Medflight Air Ambulance
- and more…
- We operate under the direction of our licensed medical director who follows the protocol that was approved by the State of Texas and City of Houston. AAS’s owners and management are available 24/7 to answer any calls about the protocol and to clarify issues with the medical director as needed.
- Everything we do is in compliance with HIPAA standards.
We take pride in our job.
Our employers recognize our superior service
as indicated in their letters of recommendation.